Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Funky Clothes

I really like Working for myself. I really do. Actually 7 years ago, I left the workplace rat race and set up work from home operating my own company. Returning then I was promoting great end fragrance both on my own website.

Once my little tiddler began nursery I realized plenty of time was right to begin operating again, but there was no way I could consider going returning to an workplace and, the globe of fragrance had shifted on. Our supplier was promoting on auction websites at costs we could obviously not contest with, so it was the way to go that I would not be promoting any more fragrance.

Whilst I was still pondering what I could offer the big wide world, I was doing what I had done since my daughter had been born; looking at lovely clothes. I always bought these clothes as they were a bit quirky, good quality, and organic. They also held their value and could be sold on once they had been outgrown. I loved them (and still do). I had my epiphany moment whilst browsing one of the my websites one day, admiring the lovely fabric and I thought ‘I could sell this stuff’. From that initial spark of an idea came a lot of researching; finding wholesalers, shipping costs, competitors etc. Once I had mastered all that comes with ordering from overseas, I cast my mind further afield to quirky gifts, readymade clothing, toys.

You will need a obvious perspective of the type of items or services you want to offer. Your company proposal. Some investment to set your company up and/or buy inventory. Do your preparation and analysis the market you will become part of. Know your opponents and even more important, what your clients want. Your company can be a achievements or a failing and the main point here is it’s down to how hard you want it to be successful.

Men Funky Apparels
 printed cotton tees

mens t shirts
 buy funky t shirts online


Funky T shirtsOnline funny Tees | Custom Funny Clothing

No comments: